Our Fresh Seafood selection varies from market to market, so please call us to confirm availability. We also offer a selection of our fresh fish that we’ve vacuum-sealed and frozen. Availability changes from week to week, so please call ahead to confirm.
Wild Caught Shrimp:
We offer two sizes of headless Brownies, Hoppers, Gulf White, or Key West pink shrimp per market. We also offer headless Royal Red shrimp in addition to our other shrimp.
- Jumbo Headless (10-15 count)
- Extra Large Headless (16-20 count)
- Large Headless (21-25 count)
We source the best quality local grouper that we can find. As a result, selection varies and typically comes from one or more of the following:
- Kitty Mitchell
- Golden Tile*
- Chilean Seabass
- Faroe Islands Salmon
- Flounder or Lemon Sole (seasonal)
- Sea Scallops (10-20 count)
- Yellowfin Tuna
Florida Stone Crab season is between October 15 – May 15.
- Pasteurized Maryland Lump Crabmeat
- Lobster Tails (8-10 oz.),
- Oysters (Call for availability)
- P.E.I. Mussels (Call for availability)